FOR PROPERTY OWNERS
Switching to solar has never been easier
Receive an instant solar estimate for your roof and find out how much you can save on your electricity bills. Compare between the best offers from local solar companies, completely online.
Currently only available for properties in Singapore.
As seen on...
How it works
Enter your building and electricity bill information.
Simply key in your address and your monthly electricity bill estimate. Let our technology do the rest for you.
Our system analyses your rooftop to calculate your solar potential.
We use satellite imagery and geospatial data to map your roof, detect obstacles and estimate your solar potential.
Receive an instant estimate and connect with suitable installers.
Get a personalized quote in your inbox, and connect with up to 3 solar companies for a no obligations free consultation.
The future of energy is solar
The cost of solar energy has fallen by 89% in the last 10 years and is now cheaper than traditional fossil fuels. This cost will only continue to fall as new technologies mature. The future of energy is solar, and the future is here.
Why switch to solar?
Attractive cost savings
Drastically reduce or even eliminate your electricity bills. Most solar owners see a 50% - 70% reduction in their monthly bills, while protecting themselves from rising energy costs.
A great investment
The average solar owner pays off their system in 6 to 8 years, while panels last for 20 to 30 years and continue to generate free electricity. A huge bonus while you also invest in our Earth's future.
Get started in seconds
Receive an instant cost estimate of installing solar and how much you can save simply by entering your property address and electricity bills in the solar assessment tool above.
Frequently Asked Questions
The process of sourcing for solar quotations can be intimidating. At Solar AI, we want to ensure that going solar is as easy as possible for everyone. By using Solar AI, you will be able to enjoy all of the following benefits.
- A hassle-free digital process: Our online solar assessment tool and quote request form allow you to get digital quotes directly from recommended solar installers completely remotely.
- An effortless comparison between solar installers: Based on your needs and preferences, we will recommend appropriate installers for your solar installation. We will also provide you with comparison tables to help you benchmark the quotes that you receive.
- A neutral advisor: We represent you and serve as an advisor to help you get the best solar deal. We are also here to answer questions that you may have about solar and frequently negotiate prices or terms with solar installers on your behalf.
- Fair and transparent prices: Solar installers that quote with us know that they will be competing against other offers and keep their prices low. We often offer quotes that are comparable or even lower than those sourced externally.
The cost of installation will vary based on several factors. The most important being the number of solar panels being installed. The cost of a solar installation in Singapore ranges from S$10,000 to S$50,000. That said, a good estimate will be S$20,000 as most residential solar panel systems are around 10 kWp (S$2,000/kWp). Besides the number of solar panels installed, roof material, orientation and complexity are other factors that can affect installation costs.
Before you begin, do ensure that you have conducted a site visit with your selected solar installer and agreed on a finalised solar design and installation contract.
The following are the steps involved in a solar panel installation in Singapore.
- If required, scaffolding will be set up to access your rooftop
- Solar panels and inverters will be delivered to your property, and you will need to provide safe storage for the equipment before installation works begin
- Mounting frames for the solar panels will first be placed on your roof. On metal roofs, these are usually attached directly without any penetration. For tiled roofs, roof tiles will be removed temporarily in order to secure the mounting frame before they are returned to their original location.
- Once the solar panels are fixed onto the mounting frames, the panels are then wired to a solar inverter
- The solar inverter is then connected to your property’s distribution board, which is also connected to a meter and to the electric grid
- Finally, solar installers will conduct testing and quality assurance, as well as handle any required paperwork for the solar panel system
In Singapore, proper licensing is also required to set up a solar panel installation, as well as, registration with SP Services. Let us help you get in touch with qualified solar installers that will assist you with your solar panel installation.
Learn more about solar
B2B solar lead generation for ENGIE Southeast Asia
Learn about how we revitalized ENGIE’s digital marketing campaigns with an instant solar assessment tool, generating more than 12 MW of sales qualified leads across Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines and Thailand within a month.