Bring Solar Energy to your Home
The future of energy is solar
The cost of solar has fallen 89% in the last 10 years and is now cheaper than traditional fossil fuels. Solar technology is already mature. The future of energy is solar, and the future is here.
Why switch to Solar?
Solar panels are a great investment! You can save money on your electricity bill and even sell excess power your system generates for a profit. The average homeowner in Singapore pays off their system with electricity savings in 5 – 8 years, while solar panels last for 20 – 30 years continuing to generate free electricity.
Your Solar Journey
Get solar in just a few simple steps
Generate Solar Estimate
10 kWp Solar System (average terraced house)
Solar AI Rent-To-Own
10 year plan
Affordable, hassle-free monthly payments – start saving immediately
$0 Upfront Cost
Own the system after 10 years
10 years workmanship warranty
with performance guarantee
Free maintenance for 10 years
Pay upfront and own your system to enjoy free solar energy
$20,000 Upfront Cost
Own the system immediately
1-2 years workmanship warranty with no performance guarantee
$500/visit annual maintenance charge
Frequently Asked Questions
Solar AI serves as a sales and marketing engine for our solar installer partners, and we've proven to reduce their cost of sales by up to 30%. We help them to generate sales leads at a significantly lower cost in return for preferred rate agreements for our customers. For successfully closed projects, our partners pay us a small marketing fee.
You get a lower cost of solar, our partners get more business, we make a small margin when we bring you the best deals successfully, and we get our planet to cleaner energy. A win-win-win-win scenario.
Before you begin, do ensure that you have conducted a site visit with your selected solar installer and agreed on a finalised solar design and installation contract.
The following are the steps involved in a solar panel installation in Singapore.
- If required, scaffolding will be set up to access your rooftop
- Solar panels and inverters will be delivered to your property, and you will need to provide safe storage for the equipment before installation works begin
- Mounting frames for the solar panels will first be placed on your roof. On metal roofs, these are usually attached directly without any penetration. For tiled roofs, roof tiles will be removed temporarily in order to secure the mounting frame before they are returned to their original location.
- Once the solar panels are fixed onto the mounting frames, the panels are then wired to a solar inverter
- The solar inverter is then connected to your property’s distribution board, which is also connected to a meter and to the electric grid
- Finally, solar installers will conduct testing and quality assurance, as well as handle any required paperwork for the solar panel system
In Singapore, proper licensing is also required to set up a solar panel installation, as well as, registration with SP Services. Let us help you get in touch with qualified solar installers that will assist you with your solar panel installation.
Solar PV systems are designed to be extremely durable and last for at least 30 years. Most solar panels have a warranty period of 25 to 30 years, and inverters have a warranty period of 5 to 12 years. Inverters are usually expected to be replaced at least once throughout the lifetime of the solar system. Some systems have been known to last for close to 40 years now!
Ask us anything!
Have any questions about solar? Don’t hesitate to reach out to us!