Instant solar estimate
Simply enter your property address and monthly electricity bill into our online tool to instantly discover your solar potential and the cost savings you can enjoy from installing solar on your roof.
Bypass the hassle of having to schedule multiple site visits by using our virtual site survey process instead. Let us help you to accurately design and propose a solar solution to fit your needs.
Receive up to 3 preferred rate quotes from our pre-screened solar installer partners in Singapore, competing for your business to get you the best deals. Our in-house experts will advise you via video or phone call and help you compare quotes apples-to-apples.
Shortlist your preferred installers and get connected with them for an in-depth discussion about your solar panel system. Finalise your contract and our partners will take care of the rest for you.
Our accredited partners will schedule and install your new solar panel system on your roof, typically within a week. Once your solar panel system is switched on, you’ll be ready to rock and roll!
Frequently Asked Questions
The process of sourcing for solar quotations can be intimidating. At Solar AI, we want to ensure that going solar is as easy as possible for everyone. By using Solar AI, you will be able to enjoy all of the following benefits.
- The best rates in the market: We serve as the sales engine for our solar partners, helping them to reduce costs and in turn have preferred rate arrangements with them to offer you the best prices. We often offer quotes to our clients that are lower than those sourced externally.
- A hassle-free, effortless process to get solar: Our online solar assessment tool and quote request form allow you to get digital quotes directly from recommended solar installers completely remotely. We recommend the most suitable installers based on your needs, and allow you to effortlessly compare their offers.
- A neutral advisor: We represent you and serve as an advisor to help you get the best solar deal. We are also here to answer questions that you may have about solar and frequently negotiate prices or terms with solar installers on your behalf.
Solar AI serves as a sales and marketing engine for our solar installer partners, and we've proven to reduce their cost of sales by up to 30%. We help them to generate sales leads at a significantly lower cost in return for preferred rate agreements for our customers. For successfully closed projects, our partners pay us a small marketing fee.
You get a lower cost of solar, our partners get more business, we make a small margin when we bring you the best deals successfully, and we get our planet to cleaner energy. A win-win-win-win scenario.
Before you begin, do ensure that you have conducted a site visit with your selected solar installer and agreed on a finalised solar design and installation contract.
The following are the steps involved in a solar panel installation in Singapore.
- If required, scaffolding will be set up to access your rooftop
- Solar panels and inverters will be delivered to your property, and you will need to provide safe storage for the equipment before installation works begin
- Mounting frames for the solar panels will first be placed on your roof. On metal roofs, these are usually attached directly without any penetration. For tiled roofs, roof tiles will be removed temporarily in order to secure the mounting frame before they are returned to their original location.
- Once the solar panels are fixed onto the mounting frames, the panels are then wired to a solar inverter
- The solar inverter is then connected to your property’s distribution board, which is also connected to a meter and to the electric grid
- Finally, solar installers will conduct testing and quality assurance, as well as handle any required paperwork for the solar panel system
In Singapore, proper licensing is also required to set up a solar panel installation, as well as, registration with SP Services. Let us help you get in touch with qualified solar installers that will assist you with your solar panel installation.
Solar PV systems are designed to be extremely durable and last for at least 30 years. Most solar panels have a warranty period of 25 to 30 years, and inverters have a warranty period of 5 to 12 years. Inverters are usually expected to be replaced at least once throughout the lifetime of the solar system. Some systems have been known to last for close to 40 years now!